By Greg Baker
Unlike many different books in this subject, this is going into deep technical aspect and gives many examples.
The first part covers a few helpful techniques for commencing to populate a CMDB with high-level services.
- what's the smallest amount of labor you are able to do and also have a sound CMDB?
- What are a few strategies so that you can use to spot what company and technical providers you'll want to include?
- Can something be automatic to paintings extra efficiently?
The moment part covers 3 universal in-house architectures:
- LAMP stack applications
- glossy company internet applications
- Relational databases, with a few short notes approximately other kinds of database
The ultimate part information how one can version purposes introduced in the course of the cloud, and what CI attributes should be priceless to list. This part covers the 3 major varieties of cloud-delivered application:
- software program as a provider purposes, utilizing Google Apps as an example.
- Platform as a provider functions, utilizing Google App Engine as an example
- Infrastructure as a carrier purposes, utilizing the Amazon and HP infrastructure.
While this ebook used to be written to help shoppers utilizing HP provider supervisor, the content material that's particular to HPSM is sort of small and simply acceptable to different ITIL / ITSM CMDB / CMS tools.
Read Online or Download A Better Practices Guide for Populating a CMDB: Examples of IT Configuration Management for the Computer Room, the Datacentre and the Cloud PDF
Similar information technology books
This ebook is a pragmatic real-world educational masking every thing you want to find out about Amazon SimpleDB. you'll stumble upon examples in 3 languages: Java, Hypertext Preprocessor, and Python. This ebook is aimed toward reworking you from a newbie to a sophisticated developer. while you are a developer desirous to construct scalable web-based database functions utilizing SimpleDB, then this publication is for you.
In DetailXenMobile is the innovative new solution to mobilize what you are promoting. The product deals protection and compliance for IT whereas giving clients cellular equipment, app, and information freedom. clients achieve single-click entry to all in their cellular, SaaS, and home windows apps from a unified company app shop, together with seamlessly-integrated e mail, browser, info sharing, and aid apps.
MadCap Flare is without doubt one of the top aid authoring instruments out there. Its good points variety from simple ones used to create themes, to a nearly overwhelmingly strong stylesheet editor, to beneficial properties like help for responsive layout, HTML5, and the DOCTYPE that experience strategic implications and will be surprising to many support authors.
HIPAA ideas and rules have constantly provided precise demanding situations to either the key scientific teams and the smaller, self reliant overall healthiness practitioners. dwelling within the electronic age of pcs and cloud servers and shared assets as we do has awarded much more of a problem for HIPAA compliance. even as, it brings new how you can achieve that required compliance, and new instruments for you, the surgeon.
- Glaser on Health Care IT: Perspectives from the Decade that Defined Health Care Information Technology (HIMSS Book Series)
- The Art of IT Management: A Compilation of Strategies for Better IT Management
- Healthcare Technology Innovation Adoption: Electronic Health Records and Other Emerging Health Information Technology Innovations (Innovation, Technology, and Knowledge Management)
- Exzellente Geschäftsprozesse mit SAP: Praxis des Einsatzes in Unternehmensgruppen (Xpert.press) (German Edition)
- How Healthcare Data Privacy Is Almost Dead ... and What Can Be Done to Revive It!
- Trusted Computing: Principles and Applications (Advances in Computer Science)
Extra info for A Better Practices Guide for Populating a CMDB: Examples of IT Configuration Management for the Computer Room, the Datacentre and the Cloud
A Better Practices Guide for Populating a CMDB: Examples of IT Configuration Management for the Computer Room, the Datacentre and the Cloud by Greg Baker