By Jean-Pierre Serre
Read Online or Download Algebraic Groups and Class Fields (Graduate Texts in Mathematics) PDF
Best group theory books
Thought of organization Schemes is the 1st concept-oriented remedy of the constitution idea of organization schemes. It comprises a number of fresh effects which look for the 1st time in publication shape. The generalization of Sylow’s team theoretic theorems to scheme concept arises due to arithmetical concerns approximately quotient schemes.
Contributions on heavily comparable topics: the speculation of linear algebraic teams and invariant idea, by means of famous specialists within the fields. The publication may be very beneficial as a reference and study advisor to graduate scholars and researchers in arithmetic and theoretical physics.
This self-contained booklet serves either as an creation to profinite teams and as a reference for experts in a few parts of the speculation. It includes entire and transparent proofs for many effects, a lot of which seem the following in ebook shape for the 1st time. compatible as a foundation for courses.
This quantity comprises seventeen of the easiest papers brought on the SIGMAP Workshop 2014, representing the latest advances within the box of symmetries of discrete items and buildings, with a selected emphasis on connections among maps, Riemann surfaces and dessins d’enfant. offering the worldwide group of researchers within the box with the chance to collect, communicate and current their latest findings and advances, the Symmetries In Graphs, Maps, and Polytopes Workshop 2014 used to be the 5th in a sequence of workshops.
- Modules over Discrete Valuation Domains (De Gruyter Expositions in Mathematics)
- Equivariant Ordinary Homology and Cohomology (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Computation with Finitely Presented Groups (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
- Galois Theory, Coverings, and Riemann Surfaces
- Parametric Lie Group Actions on Global Generalised Solutions of Nonlinear PDEs: Including a Solution to Hilbert’s Fifth Problem (Mathematics and Its Applications)
- Galois Groups and Fundamental Groups (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics)
Additional resources for Algebraic Groups and Class Fields (Graduate Texts in Mathematics)
Algebraic Groups and Class Fields (Graduate Texts in Mathematics) by Jean-Pierre Serre