By V.K. Andreev,O.V. Kaptsov,Vladislav V. Pukhnachev,A.A. Rodionov
Read or Download Applications of Group-Theoretical Methods in Hydrodynamics (Mathematics and Its Applications) PDF
Best group theory books
Concept of organization Schemes is the 1st concept-oriented remedy of the constitution concept of organization schemes. It comprises a number of contemporary effects which look for the 1st time in booklet shape. The generalization of Sylow’s crew theoretic theorems to scheme conception arises on account of arithmetical issues approximately quotient schemes.
Contributions on heavily similar matters: the speculation of linear algebraic teams and invariant thought, through famous specialists within the fields. The ebook can be very helpful as a reference and examine consultant to graduate scholars and researchers in arithmetic and theoretical physics.
This self-contained booklet serves either as an creation to profinite teams and as a reference for experts in a few parts of the speculation. It includes whole and transparent proofs for many effects, lots of which look right here in ebook shape for the 1st time. compatible as a foundation for courses.
This quantity comprises seventeen of the easiest papers added on the SIGMAP Workshop 2014, representing the newest advances within the box of symmetries of discrete items and buildings, with a selected emphasis on connections among maps, Riemann surfaces and dessins d’enfant. supplying the worldwide group of researchers within the box with the chance to collect, communicate and current their most modern findings and advances, the Symmetries In Graphs, Maps, and Polytopes Workshop 2014 used to be the 5th in a chain of workshops.
- Operator Algebras: Theory of C*-Algebras and von Neumann Algebras: 122 (Encyclopaedia of Mathematical Sciences)
- Classical Topology and Combinatorial Group Theory: v. 72 (Graduate Texts in Mathematics)
- Chow Rings, Decomposition of the Diagonal, and the Topology of Families (AM-187) (Annals of Mathematics Studies)
- Representation Theory and Complex Analysis: Lectures given at the C.I.M.E. Summer School held in Venice, Italy, June 10-17, 2004 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Highlights in Lie Algebraic Methods: 295 (Progress in Mathematics)
Additional info for Applications of Group-Theoretical Methods in Hydrodynamics (Mathematics and Its Applications)
Applications of Group-Theoretical Methods in Hydrodynamics (Mathematics and Its Applications) by V.K. Andreev,O.V. Kaptsov,Vladislav V. Pukhnachev,A.A. Rodionov